Great 29'er, at a lower price than 2010! Buy your new mountain bike today for only $700!
-SR Suntour XCR fork
-WTB FX28 29" rims
Reasons to ride a 29'er:
- Larger diameter wheels roll over obstacles more easily due to decrease in approach angle
- Larger wheels have a lower rolling resistance for the same tire width
- Larger wheels are less prone to sinking in mud or sand
- Larger contact patch increases cornering traction
- Larger wheels are less prone to pinch flatting
- The 29'er geo offers taller riders a more natural frame geometry
Stop in for a test ride today!